Time & Location
Jan 03, 2024, 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM
Germonds Park, 185 Germonds Rd, West Nyack, NY 10994, USA
About the Event
There will be a community vigil Wednesday, 1/3, 6 PM at Germonds Park (not the church where we meet), to honor the Morgan family. All are welcome to attend.
Troop 97 was given the honor of conducting the opening flag ceremony like we do at all of our meetings. We are asking our PLC to participate and lead this.
All scouts are welcome and encouraged to participate. If you will be participating please be in full Class A uniform and arrive on-time.
- Arrive no later than 5:30 for positioning and brief run-through.
- Colorguard scouts will be Lucas, Lucas, Frankie, and Sean (possibly also scouts from Pack 46)
- Mr. Kirsteins will be leading the ceremony
- SPL, ASPLs will be up front with Mr. Kirsteins
- All Troop 97 and Pack 46 Scouts will be shoulder-to-shoulder in the flanks
- All other Scouts will be in the flanks alongside us
- We will recite the Pledge of Allegiance, and Scout Oath and Law - all scouts in attendance will participate
- A Scout is Reverent - feeling and showing a deep and solemn respect
- It is within all of your individual and collective control to ensure that the Pledge, Oath and Law are recited with the utmost reverence and respect
For any questions please reach out to Mr. Poholsky at email@example.com.