2021 Troop 97 Scouting Open House
Time & Location
About the Event
This page is for prospective scouts and their parents for Troop 97! Please sign up for all child AND adult attendees.
Saturday, November 6th, 2021, 9:45am – 9:00pm with optional tent camping Saturday night for those interested
This is an opportunity for boys and girls to learn more about the fun activities BSA scouting offers. All boys and girls, ages 11-17 and/or WEBELOS I and II scouts and their parents are welcome to join us.
Sample of Activities:
Fire starting/building, knife use/safety, tracking, trailing, hiking, foil oven cooking, games,
campfire skits and songs.
Food: We have you covered (COVID protocols to be followed)
- Scout patrols will be cooking lunch on Saturday.
- Dinner will be cooked and supplied by Troop
- We will have a Dutch Oven dessert contest.
- Patrols will prepare breakfast for scouts that stay overnight.
What to Wear:
Plan on spending the entire time outdoors, so check weather and dress appropriately. Consider bringing additional layers as well as hat and gloves and closed toe shoes. If tent camping, please bring tent and appropriate gear for fall camping. If you need more specifics, please contact us below and we will be happy to further guide you.
For more information contact on of the following Assistant Scoutmasters:
- Ken Grosso - email@example.com– 914.548.6904
- Rafael Gonzalez - firstname.lastname@example.org- 845.893.4902
- Scouting Open House (Child)$0$00$0
- Scouting Open House (Adult)$0$00$0