top of page


If you are looking for a form, you have come to the right place. We have the links you need for all BSA and Troop forms. Many of the forms are already linked from the National BSA or Hudson Valley Council sites. No need to reinvent the wheel here – we simply have links to the forms page of those sites.


What we do have on this page our Troop 97 forms, and several BSA forms that we have optimized via Adobe Acrobat so that you can fill in the form on your computer. We also provide a link to obtain the latest version of the free Adobe Reader which you need to view and fill in PDF forms.

  • Forms are good for one year from signature date.

  • Parts A & B are required for ALL Scouting events.

  • Remember to include a copy (both sides) of your medical insurance card.

  • Part C is required for Summer Camp or any event over 72 hours; a physician’s signature is required.

Hudson Valley forms for applications and many types of miscellaneous scout activities.

Activity Flyer Templates

Use this blank form to create event flyers and permission slips.

Blank Duty Roster

Troop 97 Information Sheet

  • Contains all of the basic information, and FAQs, for Troop 97.

Troop 97 Reimbursement Request

Request the troop reimburse you for any qualified purchases.

NNJC Medical Forms

North New Jersey Council medical forms required for summer camp.  Includes Sunscreen/Insect Repellent, and medication forms.

Web Consent Form

Form to grant permission to use information on our site.

BSA Tax Exempt Form

Form to show to vendors to establish that the Troop is tax exempt.

bottom of page