Charter Boat Fishing Trip
Time & Location
About the Event
Come join is for this charter boat fishing experience on the Long Island Sound that comes along
with a sunset experience. This is a combined event between Troop 97 and Pack 46 and is
limited to 45 people. Parents of scouts are welcome!
If you have responded to our recent communications with a commitment, your spot will be
reserved until 9pm Sunday, August 29th . If spots are still available after that time, we will open
remaining spots to the Pack and the Troop on a first come, first serve basis.
Translation – BOOK ASAP!
We strongly encourage the following:
- Be on time, 4:30pm – Boat leaves at 5:00pm sharp and will not wait for anyone
- Bring, sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
- Wear/pack appropriate clothing for the temperature/weather including sweatshirt for when the sun sets. It tends to be windy and cooler in the ocean.
- Eat a late lunch/early dinner prior to departure as we will be gone from 5-9. We strongly encourage you to bring snacks or a meal on board.
- Consider purchasing and wearing a motion sickness band during the voyage. There is no downside to wearing one other than the cost. No one wants to be sea sick or have to take care of someone that is sea sick.
Coolers will be on board stocked with cold water.
Activity/Trip Coordinators: Ken Grosso 914.548.6904 & Paul Frisch 914.262.9725
Deadline to Register 9pm - Sunday, August 29, 2021
- Deep Sea Fishing$62$620$0