Time & Location
Feb 24, 4:30 PM EST – Feb 26, 5:00 PM EST
Camp Trip Mount, 261 Boyscout Rd, Jewett, NY 12424, USA
About the Event
Come Join Troop 97 for a full weekend of skiing/snowboarding at Windham Mountain. Open to the first 20 that register only!
We will be staying in the Kurland Lodge Cabin at Camp Trip Mount Scout Camp located approximately 15 minutes from Windham Mountain.
Kurland Lodge is heated and sleeps 20 comfortably. It has two toilets, three rooms (8, 8, and 4 capacity per room) and one common area. The cabin has an electric range and refrigerator. It also contains one shower with a shower house about three football fields away. Plan on sleeping on bunk beds with an indoor temperature of about 65 degrees.
The price charged by the Troop includes:
· Lodging at the Cabin
· Cabin snacks throughout the weekend
· Cabin breakfast Saturday and Sunday
· Cabin dinner and desert Saturday night
The price charged by the Troop does NOT include:
· Lunch at the lodge Saturday and Sunday
· Dinner on the drive up to the scout camp Friday night
· Any other snacks/food
· Lift tickets
Due to BSA rules, only boys/men are able to stay at the cabin, but Pack 46 is also heading up that weekend too and they are staying at Hotel Vienna. I have included the link below and you can use discount code csp46 when you book. Your Troop 97 scout can stay with us in the cabin and you can meet him at the mountain on Saturday and Sunday
We will do our best to give everyone a ride, but we need to see how many adults have registered to make the final determination and assignments. Please indicate if your scout needs a ride on the registration form. An email will be sent out once registration is closed to organize rides. Worse case, we may need to ask you to help us get scouts to and from the event.
1. Visit the Troop 97 website and register for the event
2. Purchase a 2-day lift ticket to Windham Mountain ASAP as the will sell out
3. If you need rentals, call the mountain and see if you can reserve them
4. If you are not staying in the cabin, reserve your room at Hotel Vienna ASAP as it will sell out quickly.
Text questions to Ken Grosso 914.548.6904
Equipment / Gear Required:
Water bottle, sleep gear for cabin camping (65 degrees), ski/snowboard equipment, 2-day lift ticket, ski/board clothing appropriate for the weather and conditions. Consider bringing a board game to play at the cabin.
Special Notes / Handling
Please don’t forget to send your scout with money for dinner on the ride up Friday night, lunch both days, rentals and snacks. BUY YOUR LIFT TICKETS IN ADVANCE
T97 Skiing '23